8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
7 nights in very nice, authentic boutique guesthouses with Western amenities..
Airport drop-off on the last day.
Airport pick-up on the first day
All food and drinks during meals mentioned in the itinerary
An English speaking guide
Ticket/entrance fees at attractions
Daily water and beer provided
Our own private ground transportation, provided each day
Use of bicycle
Activities during your free time, not mentioned in the itinerary
Shopping during your free time
Transportation / flight tickets to and from Yunnan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide airport pickup and drop-off if your arrival and departure time are within our recommended hours. We suggest you arrive on the first day before 2PM. Departure on the last day can be anytime, depending on your personal preference.
- Dali Airport, Dali China
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lost Plate
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Eat Your Way Through Yunnan's Tea & Horse Road, from Dali to Lijiang, 8-day Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Eat Your Way Through Yunnan's Tea & Horse Road, from Dali to Lijiang, 8-day Trip?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Eat Your Way Through Yunnan's Tea & Horse Road, from Dali to Lijiang, 8-day Trip?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Eat Your Way Through Yunnan's Tea & Horse Road, from Dali to Lijiang, 8-day Trip?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingMulti-day ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDaliBus Tours - Southwest ChinaHiking - Southwest ChinaMulti-day Tours - Southwest ChinaMountain Bike Tours - Southwest ChinaWalking Tours - Southwest ChinaCategory