9 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine scenic sightseeing with family adventure on this full-day tour to the action-packed Ba Na Hills. Avoid crowded tour buses and footpaths on this small-group tour of some of the highlights of the hills. Take in panoramic views of Da Nang from the impressive Golden Bridge and take a cable car – one of the longest in the world – over the lush Ba Na forest. Afterward, spend some time exploring the rest of the Hills, including the games and experiences at the action-packed theme park Fantasy Park.
- Visit a slice of colonial Vietnam: explore the French Village, Le Jardin D’amour
- A guide by your side to tell you all about the history of the Ba Na Hills
- Rehydrate and re-energize with complimentary buffet lunch and drink included
- No need to book expensive taxis: free pick-up from your Da Nang hotel provided
Saved to wishlist!
English Professional local Guide
All Fees and Taxes
Buffet Lunch at restaurant with multi vietnamese food and soft drink
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
ALL HotelS ,HOSTELS ,AIRBNB in Danang CITY ( DISTANCE WITHIN 5 KM )
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Golden Bridge Bana Hills Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Located in the beautiful Ba Na Hills, the cable car ride up, gives you incredible views the whole way." See review