- Full-day Jeep tour from Da Nang
- Admire views of Da Nang from the Marble Mountains and Monkey Mountains
- Tuck into a delicious picnic lunch overlooking Da Nang
- Journey around the Son Tra Peninsula and visit the Linh Ung pagoda
- Drive the spectacular Hai Van mountain pass
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Da Nang City Center (except Son Tra Peninsula)
What To Expect
Continue down the coast, winding along the sandy beaches and dramatic sea cliffs of the Son Tra Peninsula, then climb Monkey Mountain to enjoy a picnic lunch (included) looking out over Da Nang.
After lunch, continue along the Son Tra Peninsula, stopping to admire the 1,000-year-old Banyan Tree; visit the beautiful Linh Ung Pagoda, famous for its giant Buddha; and spot monkeys from the roadside.
Then, get your camera ready as you set out along the thrilling Hai Van (‘Ocean Cloud’) pass, Vietnam’s longest and highest mountain road, which offers unbeatable views over Da Nang, Tien Sa Port, the Son Tra Peninsula, and the distant Cham Islands.
Finally, return to Da Nang, where your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Max 3 pax/1 Jeep
- Children under 6 years old aren't allowed to join this tour.
- Full charge for children from 6 year old
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized