8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a comprehensive tour of Da Nang, Vietnam’s third largest city. Your full-day sightseeing itinerary includes a trip to the Marble Mountains and Ling Ung Pagoda, home to the Bodhisattva statue of the Goddess of Mercy. Soak up views of natural landscapes and find a bounty of cultural treasures at the Cham Museum and Dong Dinh Museum. Enjoy lunch and a beachside walk with your guide.
- Full-day Da Nang and Son Tra Peninsula tour
- See the highlights of Da Nang with a qualified guide
- Explore the scenic Marble Mountains and its stone cutting village
- Visit the Cham Museum and privately owned Dong Dinh Museum
- Marvel at the Goddess of Mercy statue and Thuan Phuoc Bridge
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled drinking water
English speaking guides (other languages available upon request with surcharge)
Food and drinks
One way elevator at Marble Mountain
Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Tips and gratuities