- Learn from an expert, with a local chef as your guide
- Food and alcohol are included so don’t worry about extra costs
- This tour is accessible for wheelchair users and for strollers
- Travel is made easy, with pick up and drop off from your hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off from Hotels in DaNang City included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vietnam Food Safari
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Da Nang Food Tour with a Real Foodie - Travelling by U.S. Army Jeep.