- Get off the tourist track and explore one of Cyprus’ most beautiful corners
- Round-trip transportation from Limassol makes getting around simple
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included for added convenience
- Learn more about the history of this national park from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
There might be assigned meeting points in walking distance from the
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, wear comfortable shoes
- Subject to availability. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if the days of operation change. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY V.M. Mantovani Plotin Travel Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Jeep Safari Akamas Expedition from Limassol.