8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
3 hour boat trip in Blue Lagoon ( included 1 hour for swimming)
Seasonal fruits and local wine - a compliment from the Boat Captain
Free Wine tasting
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Other options are possible. Feel free to ask.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY EOS TOURS (Cyprus)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Excursion BLUE LAGOON (Akamas) from Limassol?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Excursion BLUE LAGOON (Akamas) from Limassol?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Excursion BLUE LAGOON (Akamas) from Limassol?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Excursion BLUE LAGOON (Akamas) from Limassol
8 to 9 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursUnderground Tours Full-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPaphosCyprusLimassolBus Tours - PaphosWater Tours - PaphosUnderground Tours - PaphosFull-day Tours - PaphosBus Tours - LarnacaWater Tours - LarnacaUnderground Tours - LarnacaFull-day Tours - LarnacaBus Tours - LimassolWater Tours - LimassolUnderground Tours - LimassolFull-day Tours - LimassolCategory
Pafos Zoo Tours & TicketsMt. Olympus (Chionistra) Tours & TicketsFasouri Watermania Tours & TicketsHouse of Dionysos Tours & TicketsOmodos Tours & TicketsWaterWorld Waterpark Tours & TicketsProtaras Ocean Aquarium Tours & TicketsSt Paul’s Pillar Tours & TicketsSuper Aphrodite Waterpark Tours & TicketsCyprus Historic & Classic Motor Museum Tours & TicketsCyprus Wine Museum Tours & TicketsTombs of the Kings Tours & TicketsFabrica Hill Tours & TicketsPanagia Chrysopolitissa Church (Agia Kyriaki Chrysopolitissa) Tours & TicketsAgios Neophytos Monastery Tours & TicketsPaphos Archaeological Park Tours & TicketsLefkara Tours & TicketsAdonis Baths Tours & Tickets