4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off.
Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
Admission to Coricancha, Cusco Cathedral and San Blas church.
Snacks and beverages.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center.
- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY LimaTours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour to Cusco City and the Bohemian Neighborhood of San Blas?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour to Cusco City and the Bohemian Neighborhood of San Blas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour to Cusco City and the Bohemian Neighborhood of San Blas?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour to Cusco City and the Bohemian Neighborhood of San Blas?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour to Cusco City and the Bohemian Neighborhood of San Blas
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCuscoBus Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyWalking Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyHalf-day Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoWalking Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHalf-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaWalking Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaHalf-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Mercado Central de San PedroAguas CalientesPisac Potato ParkPre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Centro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Belmond Hiram BinghamCusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Sacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)San Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Inca Quarry TrailTiponChoquequiraoSacred Valley of the IncasSalkantay TrailTambomachayAusangate TrailPlaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Q'enqo (Qenko)Awana KanchaAgricultural Terraces of Moray