1 day (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
Save time on the day and book your admission ticket to Tipón in advance, ideal for travelers on a time budget. Enter and explore at your own pace within two days of purchase and forget about the rigid schedules of guided tours. Plus, enjoy complimentary same-day access to several other attractions in and around Cusco.
- Explore Tipón, once a major Incan shrine, at your own pace
- Booking admission in advance saves time on the day
- Make the most of same-day access to other attractions, such as Pikillaqta and more
- Visit on the day and at the time which best suit you
Saved to wishlist!
Only the ticket
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTipon, Cusco Peru
12/4/2018 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
Av El Sol 817, Cusco 08002, Peru
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child (0-7) we need passport with anticipation and show in all the attractions
- Tickets NOT allowed for Peruvians
- Tickets are valid for 2 days from their issuance
- Tickets must be picked up the day before at our office located at Av. El Sol 817 Cusco
- OPERATED BY Viajes Pacifico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tipon Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tipon Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tipon Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tipon Admission Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesCuscoAttractions & Museums - Sacred ValleyMuseum Tickets & Passes - Sacred ValleyAttractions & Museums - Puerto MaldonadoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Puerto MaldonadoAttractions & Museums - ArequipaMuseum Tickets & Passes - ArequipaCategory
TambomachayPlaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Inca Quarry TrailPisac Potato ParkPlanetarium CuscoMaras Salt PoolsPiquillacta (Pikillaqta)ChoquequiraoBelmond Hiram BinghamPisac Indian MarketInca Museum (Museo Inka)Centro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Ollantaytambo RuinsSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Mt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Sacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Agricultural Terraces of MorayRaqch'iSacred Valley of the Incas