6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Anyone who wants to participate in the San Pedro Ceremony must fast or eat a good diet at least one day before the ceremony.
-Do not consume drugs in general (cocaine, marijuana, cigarettes, alcohol, etc.)
-Avoid stimulants such as (coffee, chocolates, pills in general, etc.).
-Avoid eating red meat, pork, spicy foods, excess salt, sugar, and seasonings, as well as artificial colors, flavorings, and preservatives before the ceremony.
-Avoid Sexual activities of any kind
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Heart problems and pacemakers, People with gastric ulcer, People taking antidepressant medications, Mental illnesses (schizophrenia and bipolarism).
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ceremonias Ancestrales Perú
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during San Pedro Ceremony in Cusco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during San Pedro Ceremony in Cusco?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during San Pedro Ceremony in Cusco?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during San Pedro Ceremony in Cusco?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCuscoBus Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaCategory
Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)TiponSalkantay TrailQuechua VillagePisac Indian MarketAusangate TrailSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Piquillacta (Pikillaqta)Aguas CalientesInca Quarry TrailSacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Ollantaytambo RuinsMaras Salt PoolsCentro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)TambomachayPlanetarium CuscoPisac Potato ParkAgricultural Terraces of MorayMt. Putucusi