- 10-hour day trip to the Sacred Valley from Cusco
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures personal attention from your guide
- Pass through the ancient Inca sites of Saqsaywaman and Tambomachay
- Explore the Inca site of Pisac, and take in the stunning views over the valley
- Visit a weaving house, and see a demonstration on dyeing and weaving techniques
- Choose to upgrade to an all-inclusive package, which includes attraction admission and lunch
- Cusco hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Your first stop is at a village in Pisac. Visit a local market that gives you a better idea about life in this area. You can choose to pick up some souvenirs here if you’d like (own expense). Explore the Inca ruins site that’s here, and see ancient temples, residences, altars, channels, carvings, tunnels, and caves.
Afterward, your group gets back in the car for about a 40-minute drive to Urubamba. Once there, enjoy an Andean buffet lunch (own expense) before continuing your journey to Ollantaytambo. Stop by a local weaving house, and watch a demonstration on dyeing and weaving techniques.
Hop back into your vehicle, and relax on the drive back to your hotel in Cusco. Return to your hotel at about 6pm with the rest of the night’s activities in your own hands.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you prefer, you can end the tour in Ollantaytambo train station at 4:00pm so you can take your connection train to Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Machupicchu Latin America Journeys
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms