15 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Nestled high in the Peruvian Andes, Rainbow Mountain—or Mt. Vinicunca—attracts visitors keen to admire its vibrant mineral-rich colorations, but reaching the remote peak by public transport is a challenge. On this full-day tour, spin through Quessiuno to Rainbow Mountain with round-trip travel from central Cusco included, and tackle the mountainous sandstone terrain with your guide. Enjoy panoramic views over the Andean landscapes, with breakfast and lunch included.
- Rainbow Mountain trekking adventure from Cusco
- Sweeping views over the Peruvian Andes
- Breakfast and lunch are included on your tour
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from central Cusco
Saved to wishlist!
Breakfast and lunch
Professional multi-lingual guide (English and Spanish)
Hotel pick up
Entrance ticket to the Rainbow Mountain (S/.10.00 Soles)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Pick up from all hoteles on Cusco historic center,
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for people over 55 years of age
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Since this activity is a group tour, we will pick up the first person at 3:40 and the last one at 4:20, please be ready at the lobby of your hotel at 3:40 am and our guide has time to pass for you until 4:20 am.
- You have to sing a limit release to participate on the activity
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rainbow Mountain Cusco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rainbow Mountain Full-Day ATV Trip?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rainbow Mountain Full-Day ATV Trip?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rainbow Mountain Full-Day ATV Trip?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rainbow Mountain Full-Day ATV Trip?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCusco4WD Tours - Sacred ValleySporting Events - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyExtreme - Sacred ValleyFull-day Tours - Sacred Valley4WD Tours - Puerto MaldonadoSporting Events - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoNature and Wildlife - Puerto MaldonadoExtreme - Puerto MaldonadoFull-day Tours - Puerto Maldonado4WD Tours - ArequipaSporting Events - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaNature and Wildlife - ArequipaExtreme - ArequipaFull-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Mt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Inca Museum (Museo Inka)Planetarium CuscoSacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Maras Salt PoolsSalkantay TrailAwana KanchaSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Quechua VillageRaqch'iAusangate TrailPiquillacta (Pikillaqta)Mt. PutucusiCentro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Belmond Hiram BinghamSacred Valley of the IncasTambomachayPlaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Agricultural Terraces of MorayPisac Indian Market