12 to 13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Walking sticks, oxigen, first aid kit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
WE INCLUDE PICK UP SERVICE FROM EVERYWHERE.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/28/2020 - 8/9/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 12:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yeah Cusco Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCuscoBus Tours - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyEco Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoNature and Wildlife - Puerto MaldonadoEco Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - ArequipaNature and Wildlife - ArequipaEco Tours - ArequipaCategory
TiponRaqch'iSacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Ollantaytambo RuinsMt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Pre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Inca Museum (Museo Inka)Agricultural Terraces of MorayTambomachaySacred Valley of the IncasPlaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Mt. PutucusiAusangate TrailCusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Planetarium CuscoSalkantay TrailQ'enqo (Qenko)Piquillacta (Pikillaqta)Maras Salt PoolsSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)