- See the top highlights in Cusco, including San Pedro Market, during this private walking tour
- Explore the wealth of historic artifacts inside the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Cusco Cathedral
- Learn about Inca religious life at Qorikancha, the empire's revered 'Temple of the Sun'
- Experience Cusco daily life during a visit to the produce stalls and handicraft vendors of San Pedro Market
- Private tour ensures you’ll see the best of Cusco while receiving undivided attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a jacket
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cultural Immersion Travel Peru E.I.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Walking Tour: Cusco City Sightseeing and San Pedro Market.