10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Avoid the crowded tour buses on this day trip to one of the most popular natural attractions in the Cusco area. Ride in the comfort of private transportation out to Rainbow Mountain, stopping for an included breakfast and lunch, and learn about the history and culture of the region from your informative guide as you go.
- Private tour to Rainbow Mountain from Cusco
- Ride in comfort through the countryside in private transportation
- Learn about the history and culture of the area as you go
- Take in views of one of the most popular natural attractions in the Cusco area
- Avoid the crowds of tour buses visiting the same attraction by traveling on a private tour
- Breakfast and lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Cusco
Private bilingual tour guide
Oxygen bottle and first aid kit
Entrance ticket to the Rainbow Mountain
Horse (rent cost 80 Soles per horse)
Optional: hike through the Red Valley (10 Soles)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at your hotel in Cusco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is not recommended to people with asthma, heart problems or high blood pressure
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Remember to bring: Sun screen, Sun glasses, Sun-hat, trekking shoes, rain poncho, bottled water, snacks, money, clothes for cold weather & back pack
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is very recommendable to spend at least two days in Cusco or the Sacred Valley before going on this tour, in order to adjust to the high altitude
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cusco Unique Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Rainbow Mountain from Cusco?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Rainbow Mountain from Cusco?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Rainbow Mountain from Cusco?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Rainbow Mountain from Cusco?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCusco4WD Tours - Sacred ValleySporting Events - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyHiking - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyExtreme - Sacred ValleyFull-day Tours - Sacred Valley4WD Tours - Puerto MaldonadoSporting Events - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHiking - Puerto MaldonadoNature and Wildlife - Puerto MaldonadoExtreme - Puerto MaldonadoFull-day Tours - Puerto Maldonado4WD Tours - ArequipaSporting Events - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaHiking - ArequipaNature and Wildlife - ArequipaExtreme - ArequipaFull-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Agricultural Terraces of MorayAusangate TrailAwana KanchaMt. PutucusiOllantaytambo RuinsTiponSacred Valley of the IncasPlaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Inca Quarry TrailPlanetarium CuscoCentro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Aguas CalientesBelmond Hiram BinghamPisac Indian MarketChoquequiraoInca Museum (Museo Inka)Piquillacta (Pikillaqta)Raqch'iQ'enqo (Qenko)Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)