- Visit Machu Picchu in a single day
- See the mountain scenery through overhead windows
- Includes entrance fees and a guided tour at Machu Picchu
- Round-trip tickets from Ollantaytambo on the Vistadome Train
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels in Cusco and select areas
- Great choice for families
Departure & Return
Departure PointFrom your hotel in Cusco City, Urubamba or Ollantaytambo.
Return DetailsOriginal departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (Spanish, Quechua & English)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- You have to provide hotel address, if hotel changes and information is not provided on time, you might loose the tour. Please consider hotel information is very important.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Hiking poles are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Apu Andino Travel Peru
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.