6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Tour Guide
Private Transfer hotel - ranch - hotel
well cared horses
Tips for the team
Departure & Return
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Horseback Riding Cusco
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hidden Inca Temples – Full day Horseback Riding Tour – Cusco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hidden Inca Temples – Full day Horseback Riding Tour – Cusco?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hidden Inca Temples – Full day Horseback Riding Tour – Cusco?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hidden Inca Temples – Full day Horseback Riding Tour – Cusco?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Hidden Inca Temples – Full day Horseback Riding Tour – Cusco
2 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCuscoNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyHalf-day Tours - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Puerto MaldonadoHalf-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoNature and Wildlife - ArequipaHalf-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Sacred Valley of the IncasTiponRaqch'iPisac Indian MarketMt. PutucusiCochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Mercado Central de San PedroCentro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Piquillacta (Pikillaqta)Inca Quarry TrailPre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Inca Museum (Museo Inka)Q'enqo (Qenko)Pisac Potato ParkSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Agricultural Terraces of MoraySacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Belmond Hiram BinghamAusangate TrailPlaza de Armas (Huacaypata)