4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
The greater Cusco region is known for its vast historical and archeological sites. Set out on a half-day tour to explore them. You'll visit Tipon, home to an ancient Inca agricultural system, and tour the ruins of Piquillacta, once inhabited by the Wari people. Your trip also includes a visit to the church of San Pedro de Andahuaylillas, filled with colorful murals.
- Tipon, Piquillacta and Andahuaylillas half-day tour from Cusco
- See the terraces and aqueducts built 500 years ago in Tipon
- Visit the birthplace of the Wari people in Piquillacta
- Stop at the church of San Pedro de Andahuaylillas
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off.
Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
Admission to Andahuaylillas church.
Snacks and beverages
Cusco Tourist ticket (BTC)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center.
- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- To visit Tipón and Pikillaqta sites, it is important that you acquire your Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY LimaTours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Tour to Tipón, Pikillaqta and Andahuaylillas?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Tour to Tipón, Pikillaqta and Andahuaylillas?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Tour to Tipón, Pikillaqta and Andahuaylillas?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Tour to Tipón, Pikillaqta and Andahuaylillas?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingCuscoBus Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyHalf-day Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHalf-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaHalf-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Quechua VillageSacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Pre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Aguas CalientesInca Quarry TrailCochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Pisac Indian MarketSacred Valley of the IncasSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Awana KanchaMercado Central de San PedroMaras Salt PoolsMt. PutucusiBelmond Hiram BinghamTambomachayPiquillacta (Pikillaqta)Pisac Potato ParkMt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Ausangate TrailSalkantay Trail