5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a comprehensive tour of the main Incan sites around Cusco on this half-day excursion. Visit all the highlights and landmarks, including Tambomachay, Puccpucara, Quenqo, Sacsayuaman, and Koricancha. Hotel pickup in the historic center of Cusco available; travel via air-conditioned coach.
- See Cusco's Incan highlights in a half day
- Learn about the history and culture of the Incan people from your guide
- Group or private options available
- Hotel pickup in the historic center of Cusco included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup Only in the historical center of Cusco
Places to visit: Cathedral, Temple of the Sun, Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Pucapura and Tambomachay
Drop-off is the center of Cusco
Tourist ticket: 70 soles for the 4 Inca sites / But if you travel in 2020 the entrance is free :)
Cathedral: 25 soles optional (Not available in 2020)
Temple of the Sun: 15 soles Optional (Not available in 2020)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note: Pick up will also depend on the location and access of the bus in the small street. Alternatively pickup will be at supplier's main office.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for private service
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Willka Cusco
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day City Tour of Cusco Including Tambomachay?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day City Tour of Cusco Including Tambomachay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day City Tour of Cusco Including Tambomachay?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day City Tour of Cusco Including Tambomachay?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I purchased the 10 day ticket expecting that it would cover everything but it didn't and I still had to buy entry into some of the sites visited." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day City Tour of Cusco Including Tambomachay
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursArchaeology ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingCuscoBus Tours - Sacred ValleyCity Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyHalf-day Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoCity Tours - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHalf-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - ArequipaCity Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaHalf-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Pisac Potato ParkPlaza de Armas (Huacaypata)TambomachaySacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Aguas CalientesCentro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)ChoquequiraoCusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Belmond Hiram BinghamInca Quarry TrailAgricultural Terraces of MorayOllantaytambo RuinsAusangate TrailPisac Indian MarketQuechua VillageSacred Valley of the IncasAwana KanchaInca Museum (Museo Inka)Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Mt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)