- Half-day guided sightseeing tour of Cusco
- Visit the San Pedro market, Temple of the Sun, and Convent of Santo Domingo
- Learn about the history and heritage of the Inca people
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select hotels included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Next, venture to the sacred Temple of the Sun (Korikancha); it is reputed that when conquerors arrived in Cusco, the temple was covered in solid gold. Admire the architectural precision of the interior before touring the consecrated confines of the Convent of Santo Domingo while listening to captivating commentary from your guide.
See, too, the Artisan’s Quarters of San Blas, a picturesque area over which an impressive church reigns supreme. Admire the intricate woodwork within before marveling at the renowned angular stones of Hatun Rumiyoc as you follow your guide to one of the city’s most impressive monuments, its Cathedral. Gaze up at the filigreed ceiling and admire the impressive altarpiece, perusing the classic colonial paintings that adorn the Cathedral’s walls.
When your tour concludes, return to your Cusco hotel with newfound cultural knowledge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Pacifico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff