- Cusco street food and markets night tour
- Try local favorites you might otherwise overlook
- Sample a variety of sweet and savory dishes
- Get a local perspective on Cusco history and culture
Departure & Return
Our meeting location is Plaza Santa Catalina just past the Monastery Santa Catalina entrance. You will see a monkey on the left by the fountain waiting in that area. Please arrive a few minutes early to sign waiver etc. **All Country Covid protocols will be followed, MASKS ARE MANDATORY**
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- !!!Please advise any allergies, food sensitivities and dietary restriction at time of booking. We CANNOT accommodate NUT allergies.
- Tours generally include wheat, sugar, dairy, meat,peanuts and corn.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curious Monkey Food Tours Cusco
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We had so many delicious dishes on our tour, both sweet and savory, so definitely come hungry!" See review