Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• You will receive a confirmed pickup time at the time of your booking.
• Use sneakers or light/tennis shoes.
• Bring a raincoat (long poncho) during the rainy season.
• You should wear comfortable clothing.
• Sunscreen, brimmed hat for sunny days.
• Camera or camcorder and films.
• Stroller accessible, infant seats available.
• You must have a reasonable level of fitness.
• Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
• If you booked the option with admission fees not included, you can purchase them at each archaeological site (only soles accepted).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 5 and younger are complimentary provided they do not occupy their own seat.
- We can include infant seats under request (if paying for a seat for the child).
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viagens Machu Picchu
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms