5 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Peru’s Sacred Valley lies in the Andean Highlands—a landscape of rugged mountains, open plains, and soaring cliffs—and reaching the remote sites is a challenge. Choose a morning or afternoon half-day safari, and tackle the rough ground by powerful all-terrain quad bike. With your guide to lean the way, reach historic sites including Moray and Maras with ease, enjoy sweeping views across the Peruvian countryside, and learn of life here under Incan rule.
- Tackle the Sacred Valley’s challenging terrain by powerful quad bike
- Pass by remote sites of interest including Moray and Maras
- Choose a morning or afternoon tour
- Includes all equipment plus hassle-free round-trip travel from central Cusco
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pickup in the historical center of cusco
Round-trip shared transfer from Cusco to Cruz Pata base camp.
Bilingual tour guide
Equipment (helmet & gloves)
Drop-off is in the center of Cusco Plaza San Francisco
Entrance to the salt mines 10 soles
Entrance to Moray 70 soles
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.We only Pick up costumers from hotels and hostels located in the historical center of cusco, if you are in a Airbnb depending of the area you may have to come to the meeting point which is our office Calle Garcilaso 265 Of 3.
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Willka Travel , Office 3, C. Garcilaso 265, Cusco 08002, Peru
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up is only from hotels in cusco, If you are in a private apartment the meeting point will be our office located in Garcilaso Street 265 Office 3
- If your hotel is located outside of Cusco for Example ¨Urubamba¨ The pick up won`t be possible because is located 2 hours away from cusco, but we can organize a transfer with a extra Cost.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour can be combined with the longest zip line of sacred valley look options
- NOTE: If you are interest in the option 2 People in 4x4 motorbike, you can buy this option if you are only with a partner, Just in pairs.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Willka Travel Cusco
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ATV Tour to Moray, Maras and Salt Flat in the Sacred Valley from Cusco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ATV Tour to Moray, Maras and Salt Flat in the Sacred Valley from Cusco?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ATV Tour to Moray, Maras and Salt Flat in the Sacred Valley from Cusco?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ATV Tour to Moray, Maras and Salt Flat in the Sacred Valley from Cusco?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Bring a backpack with you and extra money because souvenirs are SO CHEAP!" See review
- "If you do have ATV experience, I recommend taking the machine at the end of the line to avoid frustration." See review
- "You'll get incredibly dusty on the trip, so a change of clothes is actually useful." See review
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Compare Similar Experiences
ATV Tour to Moray, Maras and Salt Flat in the Sacred Valley from Cusco