- Tackle the Sacred Valley’s challenging terrain by powerful quad bike
- Reach remote sites of interest including Moray and Maras
- Choose a morning or afternoon tour
- Includes all equipment plus hassle-free round-trip travel from central Cusco
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up is only from hotels in cusco, If you are in a private apartment the meeting point will be our office located in Garcilaso Street 265 Office 7
- If your hotel is located outside of Cusco for Example ¨Urubamba¨ The pick up won`t be possible because is located 2 hours away from cusco, but we can organize a transfer with a extra Cost.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour can be combined with the longest zip line of sacred valley look options
- NOTE: If you are interest in the option 2 People in 4x4 motorbike, you can buy this option if you are only with a partner, Just in pairs.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Willka Cusco
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Bring a backpack with you and extra money because souvenirs are SO CHEAP!" See review
- "If you do have ATV experience, I recommend taking the machine at the end of the line to avoid frustration." See review
- "You'll get incredibly dusty on the trip, so a change of clothes is actually useful." See review