- Discover the Sacred Valley on four wheels
- Learn how to drive a quad bike and set out on a guided tour
- See highlights in the Andes Mountains such as salt mines
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Cusco are included
Departure & Return
The pick-up service is valid for hotels and establishments within the center of Cusco, if the accommodation is outside the established area, they will have to go to the meeting point: FUENTE DEL INCA PACHACUTEC AT MAIN SQUARE.
Drop-off at Regocijo Square or San Francisco Square in Cusco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring?
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Peru Andes Top
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff