6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Sacred Valley in Peru on a full-day ATV quad bike tour. Travel from Cusco into the Sacred Valley via private transportation and after a quick lesson jump on the back of a quad bike. Visit local landmarks including Pueblo de Maras and the salt mines known as Salineras. Hotel pick-up and drop-off are included.
- Discover the Sacred Valley on four wheels
- Learn how to drive a quad bike and set out on a guided tour
- See highlights in the Andes Mountains such as salt mines
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Cusco are included
Saved to wishlist!
Honda TRX420 – TRX 250 Quad Bikes
Entrance fee to Moray archaeological site (s/.70)
Entrance fee to Salt mines (s/.10)
Departure & Return
Cusco 08002, Peru
Plaza San Francisco, Cusco 08002, Peru
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring?
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Peru Andes Top
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ATV Quadbikes Around Sacred Valley Tour Moray & Maras Salineras?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ATV Quadbikes Around Sacred Valley Tour Moray & Maras Salineras?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ATV Quadbikes Around Sacred Valley Tour Moray & Maras Salineras?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ATV Quadbikes Around Sacred Valley Tour Moray & Maras Salineras?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCusco4WD Tours - Sacred ValleySporting Events - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyExtreme - Sacred ValleyHalf-day Tours - Sacred Valley4WD Tours - Puerto MaldonadoSporting Events - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoNature and Wildlife - Puerto MaldonadoExtreme - Puerto MaldonadoHalf-day Tours - Puerto Maldonado4WD Tours - ArequipaSporting Events - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaNature and Wildlife - ArequipaExtreme - ArequipaHalf-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
TiponInca Museum (Museo Inka)Centro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Planetarium CuscoMercado Central de San PedroMaras Salt PoolsOllantaytambo RuinsQ'enqo (Qenko)Sacred Valley of the IncasMt. PutucusiCusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)TambomachayAwana KanchaQuechua VillageSacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Inca Quarry TrailPisac Potato ParkCochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Piquillacta (Pikillaqta)Plaza de Armas (Huacaypata)