- Explore the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu on this 2-day tour from Cusco
- Visit the archaeological sites of Pisac, Urubamba, and Ollantaytambo
- Watch the sunrise over the famous Machu Picchu and learn about the Incas
- Breakfast and hotel accommodations included
- Comfortable round-trip transport by bus and train
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, DOB and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- For the overnight in Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu town), please take a small backpack OR carry-on with some clothing enough for the overnight. The rest of the items you can keeped at your Cusco hotel or in our office. In order to avoid carrying unnecesary stuff that you won´t wear in Machupicchu.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Note: If you require a seat for the infant, we can assign one for an extra cost.
- This tour does not have specific restrictions unless you are in a very bad serious health conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Machupicchu Latin America Journeys
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms