7 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
03 night’s accommodations in 3 stars hotels.
All breakfast included in the accommodations
Professional English Speaking Tour Guide.
All entrances fee.
Full suspension mountain bikes, helmets and gloves
Rafting and all equipment
2 Nights’ Accommodations at hostel (Santa Maria, Santa Teresa )
01 night’s accommodations in 3 stars hotels in Aguas Calientes.
Bus to Machupicchu (One way)
Return transportation by train and bus to Cusco
Our Safety Equipment
Single Supplement US$270 (solo travelers)
International and intra flights.
Meals where are not stated
Huayna Picchu entrance fee US$35
Entrance ticket to the hot springs in Santa Teresa, Extra US$05.00 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
When you arrive in Cusco, one member of Inkayni team will be waiting for you in the airport or bus terminal. About tours, we will pick you up from your hotel we previously booked for you.
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Inkayni Peru Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 07 Day: Inca Jungle Adventure with Mountain Bike, Rafting, Zipline & Trek?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 07 Day: Inca Jungle Adventure with Mountain Bike, Rafting, Zipline & Trek?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 07 Day: Inca Jungle Adventure with Mountain Bike, Rafting, Zipline & Trek?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 07 Day: Inca Jungle Adventure with Mountain Bike, Rafting, Zipline & Trek?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8047P25
Compare Similar Experiences
07 Day: Inca Jungle Adventure with Mountain Bike, Rafting, Zipline & Trek
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCuscoRail Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyRail Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoMulti-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoRail Tours - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaMulti-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Mt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Ollantaytambo RuinsAgricultural Terraces of MorayPre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Pisac Potato ParkBelmond Hiram BinghamAwana KanchaTambomachayAguas CalientesCochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Sacred Valley of the IncasSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Inca Quarry TrailQ'enqo (Qenko)Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Salkantay TrailPlaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Sacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Ausangate TrailPiquillacta (Pikillaqta)