Don’t worry—here are some similar options
10 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get to know the historic city of Paranaguá on this tour from Curitiba by train. With a small group of 15 people or fewer, see the surrounding Serra do Mar and the Atlantic forest, as well as the city's harbor, museums, churches, and historic homes. Lunch and transportation from your Curitiba hotel via train and ground transportation included.
- Paranaguá city tour and train journey from Curitiba
- Different class/ticket options for train journey
- City tour with local guide
- Traditional local lunch
- Pickup and drop-off at your Curitiba hotel
Saved to wishlist!
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Passamos nos hotéis a partir das 07h00
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Serra Verde Express
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Train Trip and City Tour in Paranagua
10 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCuritibaRail Tours - South BrazilBus Tours - South BrazilCity Tours - South BrazilFull-day Tours - South BrazilCategory
Aguas Claras Water Park (Parque Aguas Claras) Tiradentes Square (Praça Tiradentes)Passeio PúblicoSantos Andrade Square (Praça Santos Andrade)Federal University of Paraná (UFPR)Tanguá Park (Parque Tanguá)Pope's Woods and Polish Immigration Memorial (Bosque Joao Paulo II)Free University of the Environment (UNILIVRE)