9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Travel via train to Morretes City during this 9-hour journey from Curitiba. Board the train in the early morning and chug down tracks built in the 19th century through Serro do Mar, a large swath of preserved Atlantic rainforest. Pass canyons, waterfalls, gorges and get a glimpse of the landscape's amazing biodiversity. Explore Morretes City's churches, craft markets and colonial homes before settling down on the banks of the Nhundiaquara River for a lunch of traditional regional dishes. Lunch and round-trip transportation from Curitiba hotels are included.
- Ride the train from Curitiba to Morretes City
- Travel over tracks built in the 19th century, through a swath of well-preserved Atlantic rainforest
- Walk through historic Morretes City with a local guide
- Delight in a traditional lunch in Morretes City
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transfer to most hotels in Curitiba
Professional Tour Guide (Portuguese, English os Spanish speaking)
City tour in Morretes and Antonina
Visit to the Hisgeopar Park
Tickets to Train to Morretes, with onboard service
Road transport from Morretes to Curitiba (van, bus or minibus)
Beverages and dessert
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before scheduled pick up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- You will have a multilingual guide who speaks English, Spanish and Portuguese. (Customers must state their preferred language in the Special Requirements field.)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Return is on bus by road on Estrada da Graciosa , expected to arrive in Curitiba at 4:30 p.m. * For your safety, in case of adverse weather conditions, the return will be made by the BR-277 road.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Touristic Train to Morretes from Curitiba?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Touristic Train to Morretes from Curitiba?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Touristic Train to Morretes from Curitiba?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Touristic Train to Morretes from Curitiba?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Touristic Train to Morretes from Curitiba
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCuritibaRail Tours - South BrazilCity Tours - South BrazilFull-day Tours - South BrazilCategory
Free University of the Environment (UNILIVRE)Santos Andrade Square (Praça Santos Andrade)Federal University of Paraná (UFPR)Tanguá Park (Parque Tanguá)Aguas Claras Water Park (Parque Aguas Claras) Tiradentes Square (Praça Tiradentes)Passeio PúblicoPope's Woods and Polish Immigration Memorial (Bosque Joao Paulo II)