2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accredited Regional Tourism Guide
Drinks and extras in general
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
- Afonso Pena Airport, Curitiba, State of Parana Brazil
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gralhatur Ltda
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Rafting and Rappelling Adventure in Tibagi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Rafting and Rappelling Adventure in Tibagi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Rafting and Rappelling Adventure in Tibagi?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Rafting and Rappelling Adventure in Tibagi?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingCuritibaBus Tours - South BrazilCity Tours - South BrazilOvernight Tours - South BrazilMulti-day Tours - South BrazilCategory
Tanguá Park (Parque Tanguá) Tours & TicketsPasseio Público Tours & TicketsSantos Andrade Square (Praça Santos Andrade) Tours & TicketsPope's Woods and Polish Immigration Memorial (Bosque Joao Paulo II) Tours & TicketsTiradentes Square (Praça Tiradentes) Tours & TicketsPalace of Liberty Cultural Center (Paco da Liberdade Cultural Centre) Tours & TicketsFederal University of Paraná (UFPR) Tours & TicketsFree University of the Environment (UNILIVRE) Tours & Tickets