1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
All necessary equipment is included
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
I seek in your lodging.
I seek in your lodging.
- Afonso Pena Airport, Curitiba, State of Parana Brazil
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/22/2020 - 10/25/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Acampamento na Montanha Ecoturismo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mountain Camp?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mountain Camp?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mountain Camp?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Santos Andrade Square (Praça Santos Andrade)Free University of the Environment (UNILIVRE)Curitiba Cathedral (Catedral Basílica Menor Nossa Senhora)Pope's Woods and Polish Immigration Memorial (Bosque Joao Paulo II)Palace of Liberty Cultural Center (Paco da Liberdade Cultural Centre)Wire Opera House (Opera de Arame)Arena da BaixadaAguas Claras Water Park (Parque Aguas Claras)