- Take notes for after your tour: see some of Curaçao’s stunning sights and beaches
- Discover all sorts of Curaçao secrets from your small group’s guide
- Snorkelling equipment is provided so you can explore the ocean around Curaçao
- Make check-in easy: just download your ticket to your mobile phone
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
10:00 am JAN THIEL BEACH
Drive to Jan Thiel Beach, go through security (tell them you're there for the Powerboat and parking is free). Park your car and walk towards the bar, then left to the big cabana, that is where we will pick you up.
10:15 am MOOD BEACH Curacao
When entering Mambo Beach main entrance walk all the way to the right where you will find Mood Beach restaurant. Walk towards the water where you go through a gate and there is a wooden pier. That is where we will pick you up.
10:20 am MARICHI PIER - CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS PICK UP
CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS: This is your pick up location. Walk from the cruise pier towards the city center, and cross the floating bridge. Keep walking through the main shopping street and you will see a Curacao sign on your right hand. Keep walking and you will see a yellow church building. Go there and you will see palm trees, a beach and a pier. That is where we will pick you up.
NOTE: If the bridge is open there is a ferry that will take you across the water, after taking the ferry you need to walk back to the floating bridge entrance. Then turn left and follow the instructions above from the main shopping street onwards.
- Zanzibar Beach & Restaurant, Kaya Damasco, Jan Thiel, Curaçao - G, Willemstad, Curaçao
- MOOD Beach Curacao, Bapor Kibrá, Willemstad, Curaçao
- Marichi Pier, 4339+62W, Willemstad, Curaçao
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Visitors should be able to climb a ladder to get in the boat
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Powerboat Caribbean
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
See all safety measures taken by Westcoast Beach Hopping and Blue Room Adventure with Powerboat.