Explore our promoted experiences
- Bottled water and snack provided to keep paddlers refreshed
- All instruction and equipment included
- Guide remains with the group the entire time to ensure safety and comfort
- Up-close views of the mangroves and marine animals
Departure & Return
Follow Caracasbaaiweg to the water. At roundabout go left. Pass fishingharbour. Next left. Blue building with yellow doors.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All participants must be able to swim
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children under 11 can go with adult for free, however pickup/dropoff fee will have to be charged if applicable.
- Pickup ONLY available in Jan Thiel Area, Seaquarium Area, Punda Area, Otrabanda Area, Salina Area, Piscadera Area
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY SUP Curacao
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It was a windy day, but it wasn't too difficult." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews