- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Small group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aida Travel Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Limestone caves were hot and humid and not recommended for asthmatics and those with breathing difficulties." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews