5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travel to some of Curacao’s most interesting spots on this 5-hour from Willemstad, including all entrance fees and round-trip transport. First stop at Flamingo Park to catch sight of and learn about the brightly colored birds that live there. Then, make your way to Hato Caves for a guided tour. You can also walk the Indian Trail at the caves, and see carvings done by the Caiquetio Indians more than 1,500 years ago. Afterward, relax on the beach with two hours of free time to swim or sunbathe.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Small group ensures personal service
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Port pickup and drop-off
Beach Chairs Rental
Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort Pickup
Coral Estate and Banda Abou Hotels Pickup
Departure & Return
Gouverneur van Slobbeweg, Willemstad, Curaçao
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aida Travel Services
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Curacao Beach and Hato Caves Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Curacao Beach and Hato Caves Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Curacao Beach and Hato Caves Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Limestone caves were hot and humid and not recommended for asthmatics and those with breathing difficulties." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Curacao Beach and Hato Caves Tour
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCuracaoShore Excursions - WillemstadBus Tours - WillemstadNature and Wildlife - WillemstadPorts of Call Tours - WillemstadHalf-day Tours - WillemstadCategory
OtrobandaCuracao Liqueur DistilleryCas Abao BeachScharlooRenaissance Mall & Rif FortPlaya Kalki Curacao Sea AquariumQueen Emma BridgeSavonet MuseumPlantation House Jan Kock (Landhuis Jan Kok)PundaKenepa BeachKura Hulanda MuseumCuracao Ostrich FarmFort NassauQueen Juliana BridgeChristoffel National Park