- Off-road tour of western Curacao on an off-road vehicle
- Reach areas of the island that traditional tours can't
- Self-drive is easy for novice or experienced riders, all instruction included
- Learn about the island's flora and fauna from a guide's commentary
- Light refreshments
Departure & Return
We are located on the left side of the roundabout of Curacao Sea Aquarium / Lions Dive hotel.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years and must ride with parent
- Must have a valid driver's license in order to operate the ATV
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Recommend you bring sunscreen, wear sunglasses, wear adequate clothing (long pants and long sleeves are preferred)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Erics Action Tours Eric ATV Adventures, Outdoor Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.