6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
The west coast of Curacao is known for its beautiful beaches, fringed with palm forests and coral reefs. On this tour, spend a day beach hopping and visit popular beaches such as Piskado Beach, Kenepa Beach, and Porto Marie Beach. Along the way, stop to admire the natural wonders of the Shete Boka National Park, visit the Flamingo Sanctuary at St. Willibrodus, and dive in to swim and snorkel in the Caribbean Sea.
- Visit at least three different beaches along Curacao’s West Coast
- Incredible wildlife sightings including turtles and flamingos
- Plenty of beach time with chance to swim and snorkel
- Comfortable coach transport with unlimited drinks on-board
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
TIME SCHEDULE HOTEL PICK UP:
Sandals Royal Curacao (lobby) 07:25 AM
Papagayo RESORT 07:45 AM
Papagayo HOTEL (pick up at vd Tweel supermarket) 07:45 AM
Livingstone 07:45 AM
Morena 07: 45 AM
Chocogo 07:45 AM
Bed & Bike Caracasbaaiweg 08:45 AM
Curinjo Apartments (Pick up at Heineken Snek) 08:10 AM
Sunscape Resort 08:15 AM
Bon Bini Seaside resort 08:15 AM
Atlanta Seaview Hotel 08:15 AM
Sea Horizon 08:15 AM
Van der Valk Kontiki beach resort 08:15 AM
Royal Sea Aquarium Resort (pick up at hotel Lionsdive) 08:15 AM
Lionsdive beach resort 08:15 AM
Dolphin Suites (pick up at hotel Lionsdive) 08:15 AM
The Beach House (pick up at hotel Kontiki) 08:15 AM
Baoase Luxury Resort 08:15 AM
Academy Hotel (at DUSHI sign Wilhelminaplein) 08:30 AM
Trupial Inn 08:30 AM
Avila Beach Hotel 08:30 AM
Boutique Hotel 't Klooster 08:30 AM
Pietermaai Boutique Hotel (pick up at hotel Scuba Lodge) 08:30 AM
The Ritz Village Hotel 08:30 AM
Scuba Lodge & Ocean Suites 08:30 AM
Saint Tropez Boutique Hotel (pick up at Scuba Lodge) 08:30 AM
Bijblauw (pick up at Scuba Lodge) 08:30 AM
Acoya Hotel (pick up at Fotostudio Tramm) 08:30 AM
Bed & Bike (pick up at Scuba Lodge) 08:30 AM
Cruiseship (Meeting point white roof) 08:40 AM
Renaissance Wind Creek Curacao Resort 08:40 AM
Kura Hulanda Village & Spa 08:40 AM
Curacao Suites Hotel (at the entrance Kura Hulanda) 08:40 AM
Otrobanda Hotel & Casino (at the floating bridge) 08:40 AM
Curacao Marriott Beach Resort 08:50 AM
Dreams Curacao Resort 08:50 AM
Floris Suite 08:50 AM
Clarion 08:50 AM
Piscadera Harbour village 08:50 AM
Piscadera Bay Resort 08:50 AM
Blue Bay Golf & Beach Resort 09:00 AM
Bayside Boutique Hotel (pick up at Blue Bay entrance) 09:00 AM
Kunuku Resort 09:20 AM
- Mega Pier
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 160 travelers
- OPERATED BY Irie Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during All West Beach Hopping Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All West Beach Hopping Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All West Beach Hopping Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Although you do stop at beaches on this tour, that was not the highlight as the beaches are crowded and snorkeling is only okay!" See review
- "I didn't rent a car and with taxi fares being so high, I decided that an all-day tour would allow me to visit the best beaches on the island." See review
- "If you like exploring a more natural side of this island, this is the best way to pack as much in as possible." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
All West Beach Hopping Tour
6 to 7 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingWillemstadCuracaoShore Excursions - WillemstadBus Tours - WillemstadNature and Wildlife - WillemstadWater Tours - WillemstadWalking Tours - WillemstadPorts of Call Tours - WillemstadHistorical Tours - WillemstadCategory
Curacao Sea Aquarium Tours & TicketsChristoffel National Park Tours & TicketsCuracao Ostrich Farm Tours & TicketsPlantation House Jan Kock (Landhuis Jan Kok) Tours & TicketsPlaya Lagun Tours & TicketsOtrobanda Tours & TicketsRenaissance Mall & Rif Fort Tours & TicketsCas Abao Beach Tours & TicketsScharloo Tours & TicketsFort Beekenburg Tours & TicketsPlaya Kalki Tours & TicketsCuracao Liqueur Distillery Tours & TicketsSavonet Museum Tours & TicketsKenepa Beach Tours & TicketsPunda Tours & TicketsKura Hulanda Museum Tours & TicketsFort Nassau Tours & Tickets