4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Discover the vibrant culture and history of Cuenca on a 4-hour sightseeing tour. Courtesy round-trip transportation from your hotel spares you the stress of finding a meeting point in an unfamiliar city. Tour highlights includes a demonstration at the Panama Hat Factory and a visit to a traditional market. The comprehensive itinerary is set at a leisurely pace, so you have ample time to take pictures and soak in your surroundings.
- Relax in complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
- See the top sights of Cuenca in just four hours
- Visit the Panama Hat Making Factory
- Learn about the indigenous cultures of Ecuador
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks (available for purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you will stay in an Airbnb, please provide us the exact address in advance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 1 adults required
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Polylepis Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walking Cuenca City Tour with Pumapungo Complex Half Day?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Walking Cuenca City Tour with Pumapungo Complex Half Day?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Walking Cuenca City Tour with Pumapungo Complex Half Day?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walking Cuenca City Tour with Pumapungo Complex Half Day?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 30796P26
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCuenca4WD Tours - GuayaquilSporting Events - GuayaquilBus Tours - GuayaquilExtreme - GuayaquilHistorical Tours - GuayaquilHalf-day Tours - Guayaquil4WD Tours - BañosSporting Events - BañosBus Tours - BañosExtreme - BañosHistorical Tours - BañosHalf-day Tours - Baños4WD Tours - QuitoSporting Events - QuitoBus Tours - QuitoExtreme - QuitoHistorical Tours - QuitoHalf-day Tours - QuitoCategory