4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BM TOURS SA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shared Cuenca City Half Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Shared Cuenca City Half Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shared Cuenca City Half Day Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shared Cuenca City Half Day Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 30440P126
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingCuencaBus Tours - GuayaquilCity Tours - GuayaquilWalking Tours - GuayaquilHistorical Tours - GuayaquilHalf-day Tours - GuayaquilBus Tours - BañosCity Tours - BañosWalking Tours - BañosHistorical Tours - BañosHalf-day Tours - BañosBus Tours - QuitoCity Tours - QuitoWalking Tours - QuitoHistorical Tours - QuitoHalf-day Tours - QuitoCategory