4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cajas National Park with its cloudy moors and hundreds of high altitude lakes sits just a short drive outside the usually sunny Cuenca. With this half-day tour, even travelers with limited time in Cuenca can see the park’s natural wonders while saving money on shared transportation to and from the park. This area is known for its biodiversity, and you’ll see two distinct ecosystems in the higher and lower portions of the park.
- Compact tour suitable for travelers with limited time in Cuenca
- Save money with shared roundtrip transportation to the park
- Explore the park with a guide; its size makes it easy to get lost
- Views of the lakes, moors, and Andean highlands from two trails
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, bring warm clothing
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Recommendations: Use comfortable close shoes to walk on the wasteland (hiking shoes), sun block, hat, sunglasses.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BM TOURS SA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shared Cajas National Park Half-Day Tour from Cuenca?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Shared Cajas National Park Half-Day Tour from Cuenca?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shared Cajas National Park Half-Day Tour from Cuenca?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shared Cajas National Park Half-Day Tour from Cuenca?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCuenca4WD Tours - GuayaquilSporting Events - GuayaquilBus Tours - GuayaquilNature and Wildlife - GuayaquilExtreme - Guayaquil4WD Tours - BañosSporting Events - BañosBus Tours - BañosNature and Wildlife - BañosExtreme - Baños4WD Tours - QuitoSporting Events - QuitoBus Tours - QuitoNature and Wildlife - QuitoExtreme - QuitoCategory