1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
The Ingapirca ruins, one of Ecuador’s largest and most important archaeological sites, sit just north of Cuenca. Save time navigating public transport and waiting in line at the entrance to the site with this private tour, and visit this Incan fortress-temple in the Cañar Valley with a guide who can fill you in on its history. This leaves time to visit a family of indigenous weavers to see who Panama hats are made.
- Explore the ruins with your own private guide; ask all your questions
- Views of the Ecuadorean Andes from the road to Cañar
- Visit a local family to see how Panama hats are woven
- Hassle-free roundtrip transport from areas in central Cuenca
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Licensed tour guide/driver
Lunch (if option selected)
Hotel/Airbnb pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Coronel Guillermo Tálbot, Cuenca, Ecuador
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cuenca Bestours Tour Operator
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Ingapirca Ruins Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Ingapirca Ruins Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Ingapirca Ruins Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Ingapirca Ruins Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 28838P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCuencaBus Tours - GuayaquilArchaeology Tours - GuayaquilOvernight Tours - GuayaquilHistorical Tours - GuayaquilFull-day Tours - GuayaquilBus Tours - BañosArchaeology Tours - BañosOvernight Tours - BañosHistorical Tours - BañosFull-day Tours - BañosBus Tours - QuitoArchaeology Tours - QuitoOvernight Tours - QuitoHistorical Tours - QuitoFull-day Tours - QuitoCategory