4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Cuenca, with its museums, markets, sunny squares, and historic buildings, is Ecuador’s most beautiful colonial city. With this half-day tour, work with your own private guide to personalize your itinerary, prioritizing the sites you most want to see and skipping those you don’t. Choose a departure time that works best for you.
- Personalized itinerary with a focus on your interests
- Flexible departure times to best suit your schedule
- Views over the city from the Mirador de Turi scenic viewpoint
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Cuenca
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
All taxes, fees and handling charges (According the itinerary)
Food and drinks
Something not specified here in
Departure & Return
Coronel Guillermo Tálbot, Cuenca, Ecuador
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact us to email@example.com within 2 days notice to reconfirm the tour.
- Our phone numbers are: USA (+1) 860-960-5290 ; Ecuador (+593) 987-796-896. WhatsApp Available on both numbers.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- For 1 to 5 passengers, a bilingual guide will also be the driver. For more than 5 passengers, a driver and a bilingual guide will be provided.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cuenca Bestours Tour Operator
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Cuenca Half-Day City Tour including Turi Viewpoint?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Cuenca Half-Day City Tour including Turi Viewpoint?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Cuenca Half-Day City Tour including Turi Viewpoint?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Cuenca Half-Day City Tour including Turi Viewpoint?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 28838P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCuencaBus Tours - GuayaquilHistorical Tours - GuayaquilHalf-day Tours - GuayaquilBus Tours - BañosHistorical Tours - BañosHalf-day Tours - BañosBus Tours - QuitoHistorical Tours - QuitoHalf-day Tours - QuitoCategory