9 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
You may also like
Connecting the Andes Mountains to the coast, the Devil’s Nose Train was considered one of the world’s greatest feats of engineering when it was built in 1899. On this private tour, enjoy the convenience of private transportation to Alausi, the starting point for the train. Take in the scenic Andean landscape en route to the coast, then continue along the Pan-American Highway to Ingapirca, Ecuador’s largest pre-Columbian archaeological site.
- Explore the ruins with a private guide; ask all your questions
- Views of the Andes Mountains from a historic train
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off in Cuenca
- Skip the line at the train station with all-inclusive option
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Lunch (if option selected)
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by private vehicle or van
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and lactose-free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Infant meals not included
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- For 1 to 5 passengers, a bilingual guide will also be the driver. For more than 5 passengers, a driver and a bilingual guide will be provided.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cuenca Bestours Tour Operator
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Devil's Nose Hike and Ingapirca Ruins Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Devil's Nose Hike and Ingapirca Ruins Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Devil's Nose Hike and Ingapirca Ruins Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Devil's Nose Hike and Ingapirca Ruins Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 28838P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingMountain Bike ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCuenca4WD Tours - GuayaquilSporting Events - GuayaquilBus Tours - GuayaquilHiking - GuayaquilMountain Bike Tours - GuayaquilExtreme - Guayaquil4WD Tours - BañosSporting Events - BañosBus Tours - BañosHiking - BañosMountain Bike Tours - BañosExtreme - Baños4WD Tours - QuitoSporting Events - QuitoBus Tours - QuitoHiking - QuitoMountain Bike Tours - QuitoExtreme - QuitoCategory