3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
For a unique experience in Ecuador, visit the colonial city of Cuenca with a private guide. You’ll explore a UNESCO World Heritage Site at your own pace, stopping where and when you like. Visit a Panama hat factory to get an intimate look at how the famous headwear is made. Follow your guide to Mirador de Turi where you can photograph Cuenca and its mountains from the best possible viewpoint.
- Experience a UNESCO World Heritage Site at your own pace
- See Cuenca from the best possible viewpoint
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at a Panama hat factory
- Enjoy the personalized experience of having a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Activities not mentioned
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Things to bring: Sun block, raincoat (or umbrella), camera, sun glasses
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pure! Travel Group
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 19182P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCuencaBus Tours - GuayaquilCity Tours - GuayaquilHalf-day Tours - GuayaquilBus Tours - BañosCity Tours - BañosHalf-day Tours - BañosBus Tours - QuitoCity Tours - QuitoHalf-day Tours - QuitoCategory