8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
Make the most of your time in Cuenca, indisputably Ecuador’s prettiest colonial city, on a private 8-hour tour which serves as a perfect introduction for first-time visitors. While your guide provides history- and culture-rich commentary, you’ll tick off highlights such as the New Cathedral (Catedral de la Inmaculada), Plaza Abdon Calderon, Mirador de Turi, and Museo Catedral de Vieja. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks not specified
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Use comfortable shoes, sun block, warm clothes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BM TOURS SA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Colonial Cuenca Full Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Colonial Cuenca Full Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Colonial Cuenca Full Day Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Colonial Cuenca Full Day Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 30440P53
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCuencaBus Tours - GuayaquilHistorical Tours - GuayaquilFull-day Tours - GuayaquilBus Tours - BañosHistorical Tours - BañosFull-day Tours - BañosBus Tours - QuitoHistorical Tours - QuitoFull-day Tours - QuitoCategory