Don’t worry—here are some similar options
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
The Nariz del Diablo (Devil’s Nose) Train ranks as one of Ecuador’s most scenic and historically significant excursions. During this tour, enjoy the convenience of a private guide and driver as you make your way from Cuenca to the train station in Alausi for the round-trip journey. You’ll have plenty of time for a walking tour of Alausi and an Ecuadorian lunch at your own expense.
- Views of the Andes Mountains from a historic train
- Stop in Sibambe for a traditional Ecuadorian dance performance
- Hassle-free round-trip transportation from hotels in Cuenca
- Explore the town of Alausi with a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up in your hotel or AirBnb
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Polylepis Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mysterious Chiviaza, Waterfalls and Petroglyphs Tour.?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mysterious Chiviaza, Waterfalls and Petroglyphs Tour.?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mysterious Chiviaza, Waterfalls and Petroglyphs Tour.?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mysterious Chiviaza, Waterfalls and Petroglyphs Tour.?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 30796P20
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursArchaeology ToursGhost & Vampire ToursExtremeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCuenca4WD Tours - GuayaquilSporting Events - GuayaquilBus Tours - GuayaquilArchaeology Tours - GuayaquilGhost & Vampire Tours - GuayaquilExtreme - GuayaquilFull-day Tours - Guayaquil4WD Tours - BañosSporting Events - BañosBus Tours - BañosArchaeology Tours - BañosGhost & Vampire Tours - BañosExtreme - BañosFull-day Tours - Baños4WD Tours - QuitoSporting Events - QuitoBus Tours - QuitoArchaeology Tours - QuitoGhost & Vampire Tours - QuitoExtreme - QuitoFull-day Tours - QuitoCategory