8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Full day experience
Lunch and drinks
Entrance fee Site and Museo
Departure & Return
Gran Colombia 9-52 entre Padre Aguirre y Benigno Malo, Cuenca 010150, Ecuador
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/2/2020 - 5/31/2022
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ingapirca Ruins - Full day tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ingapirca Ruins - Full day tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ingapirca Ruins - Full day tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ingapirca Ruins - Full day tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5674P643
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCuencaBus Tours - GuayaquilArchaeology Tours - GuayaquilNature and Wildlife - GuayaquilFull-day Tours - GuayaquilBus Tours - BañosArchaeology Tours - BañosNature and Wildlife - BañosFull-day Tours - BañosBus Tours - QuitoArchaeology Tours - QuitoNature and Wildlife - QuitoFull-day Tours - QuitoCategory