8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore Ecuador's most famous archaeological complex and more on an 8-hour tour to Ingapirca. The full-day adventure is perfect for history buffs and xenophiles alike, offering an in-depth look at Incan culture of the past and present. Afterwards, visit traditional markets in Gualaceo, where you can see artisans at work and pick up some souvenirs. Later, watch a live demonstration at a makana workshop to see the ancient weaving technique.
- Enjoy the personalized experience of a small group
- Travel comfortably in round-trip transportation
- Have lunch at a typical Ecuadorian restaurant
- Get an insider’s understanding of Incan history
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you will stay in an Airbnb, please provide us the exact address in advance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Polylepis Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 30796P32
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCuencaBus Tours - GuayaquilArchaeology Tours - GuayaquilHistorical Tours - GuayaquilFull-day Tours - GuayaquilBus Tours - BañosArchaeology Tours - BañosHistorical Tours - BañosFull-day Tours - BañosBus Tours - QuitoArchaeology Tours - QuitoHistorical Tours - QuitoFull-day Tours - QuitoCategory