4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore Cuenca, one of Ecuador's most beautiful cities, on foot and by vehicle during this half-day guided tour. Highlights include colonial architecture such as wrought iron balconies and carved doors, museums, churches, parks, a flower market, and a world-renowned hat factory where so-called Panama hats are made. Hats can also be purchased and shipped directly to your home address. Finally, enjoy an overview of the city from the Mirador de Turi viewpoint.
- Led by a guide born in Cuenca
- Cultural overview for first-time visitors
- Customizable itinerary lets you choose which sites to see
- Elevated overview of the city
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days notice to reconfirm the tour.
- For 1 to 5 passengers, a bilingual guide will also be the driver. For more than 5 passengers, a driver and a bilingual guide will be provided.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cuenca Bestours Tour Operator
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Tour of Cuenca Including Panama Hat Factory?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Tour of Cuenca Including Panama Hat Factory?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Tour of Cuenca Including Panama Hat Factory?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Tour of Cuenca Including Panama Hat Factory?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 28838P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCuencaBus Tours - GuayaquilCity Tours - GuayaquilWalking Tours - GuayaquilHistorical Tours - GuayaquilHalf-day Tours - GuayaquilBus Tours - BañosCity Tours - BañosWalking Tours - BañosHistorical Tours - BañosHalf-day Tours - BañosBus Tours - QuitoCity Tours - QuitoWalking Tours - QuitoHistorical Tours - QuitoHalf-day Tours - QuitoCategory