8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
A full-day sightseeing tour to the Ecuadorian craft towns begins with private pickup from your Cuenca hotel. Whether your interests lie in textiles, woodwork, or jewelry, there’s something for everyone to marvel at on this tour. With the help of your private guide, you’ll gain an in depth understanding of the craft process and have a chance to shop and explore on your own. You even get a traditional lunch.
- Relax round trip private transportation from your Cuenca hotel
- Visit lesser known workshops with your private guide
- Enjoy a filling Ecuadorian lunch at a local restaurant
- Immerse yourself in the traditional artisan culture of Ecuador
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed Tour Guide / Driver
2 course lunch
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Coronel Guillermo Tálbot 8-02, Cuenca, Ecuador
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant meals not included
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- For 1 to 5 passengers, a bilingual guide will also be the driver. For more than 5 passengers, a driver and a bilingual guide will be provided.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cuenca Bestours Tour Operator
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gualaceo, Chordelg and Sigsig craft making villagues?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Gualaceo, Chordelg and Sigsig craft making villagues?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Gualaceo, Chordelg and Sigsig craft making villagues?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gualaceo, Chordelg and Sigsig craft making villagues?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 28838P20
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCuencaBus Tours - GuayaquilHistorical Tours - GuayaquilFull-day Tours - GuayaquilBus Tours - BañosHistorical Tours - BañosFull-day Tours - BañosBus Tours - QuitoHistorical Tours - QuitoFull-day Tours - QuitoCategory