Are you interested in?
El Cajas National Park Tours
55 Tours & Activities
33 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
106 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Experience the best of Ecuadorian nature on an eight-hour trip to Cajas National Park. Avoid the stress and confusion of public buses with pickup and drop-off from your Cuenca hotel. Spend three hours exploring the Toreadora area of the park at a leisurely pace with your guide. Break for an lunch at a local restaurant, then visit a different ecosystem during a walk around the lake.
- Enjoy the security of a private guide
- Eat lunch at a local restaurant
- Relax in round trip transportation
- Experience two unique ecosystems
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you will stay in an Airbnb, please provide us the exact address in advance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, no refund will be given
- Children rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult in private service
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Polylepis Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full day Cajas National Park?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full day Cajas National Park?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full day Cajas National Park?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full day Cajas National Park?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 30796P38
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCuenca4WD Tours - GuayaquilSporting Events - GuayaquilBus Tours - GuayaquilHiking - GuayaquilNature and Wildlife - GuayaquilExtreme - GuayaquilFull-day Tours - Guayaquil4WD Tours - BañosSporting Events - BañosBus Tours - BañosHiking - BañosNature and Wildlife - BañosExtreme - BañosFull-day Tours - Baños4WD Tours - QuitoSporting Events - QuitoBus Tours - QuitoHiking - QuitoNature and Wildlife - QuitoExtreme - QuitoFull-day Tours - QuitoCategory