Are you interested in?
Nature and Wildlife
36 Tours & Activities
72 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in Cuenca
15 Tours & Activities
7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore one of the most spectacular parks in Ecuador on a full-day tour from Cuenca. Hike through the park's unique high altitude landscape which includes lakes, paramo vegetation, llamas, ancient Polylepis trees, and more to delight nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts who want an easy escape from the nearby city.
- Hassle-free escape from the city
- Hiking through some of the most unique landscapes in Ecuador
- Chance to see llamas
- Lunch featuring trout farmed in the area (optional)
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Naturalist Tour Guide
Transport by private vehicle
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Lunch with trout option (If option selected)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vegetarian/Vegan/Gluten Free/Lactose Free options are available, please advise at time of booking
- For 1 to 5 passengers, a bilingual guide will also be the driver. For more than 5 passengers, a driver and a bilingual guide will be provided.
- Minimum of two people to confirm the tour. The company reserves the right to cancel the tour if there are not two participants at least
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cuenca Bestours Tour Operator
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Cajas National Park Tour from Cuenca, Ecuador?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Cajas National Park Tour from Cuenca, Ecuador?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Cajas National Park Tour from Cuenca, Ecuador?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Cajas National Park Tour from Cuenca, Ecuador?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 28838P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCuencaBus Tours - GuayaquilNature and Wildlife - GuayaquilBus Tours - BañosNature and Wildlife - BañosBus Tours - QuitoNature and Wildlife - QuitoCategory